This property was originally listed as 481 South Main Street and is now listed as 1 County Road as of 2003 in the town assessors office. The property is at the corner of South Main St. and Old County Road.
The home was built by the Buxton family who purchased the property in 1854. Buxton held the place for 42 years then selling to Arthur W. Baker. See 481 South Main St. for history.
|Place||Andover - Scotland District|
|Historic District||Not Applicable|
|Source||ECRDS, ENRDL, style-njs|
|Roof||asphalt - gable|
|Outbuildings / Secondary Structures||small original barn, rear additions,|
|Map and parcel||83-32|
|Recorded by||Stack/Mofford, James S. Batchelder|
|Organization||Andover Preservation Commission|
|Date entered||1975-77, 5/12/2016|