Simplified Queen Anne
This property was once part of the land owned by Mark S. Richardson and sold to Lucy C. Richardson in June 1857. The land from Main St. where the current Andover Press building is located eastward to Whittier and including the Park was owned by the Richardson family.
David C. Richardson acquired the property in 1874 and 1875 and sold this lot for $500. to Addison M. Robinson on Sept. 9, 1882.
Robinson of North Andover then sold to John Daley, also of No. Andover [deed written as Dailey] on October 24, 1888 for $2500. for the lot of land with a restriction that any building constructed had to be 20 feet back from Bartlet St.
John Daley sells the lot to James E. Daley on April 2, 1890. James Daley then has the house built. The property remains with the Daley heirs 126 years later in 2014.
James E. Daley was married to Louise H. and after his death in 1919 the property was inherited by his wife Louise and their five children, all having 1/6 share in the estate. Louise died on April 2, 1936 and four of the children Joseph F, Leo F., Marie J. (Daley) Boland and Louise C. (Daley) Beirne inherit the property. They sell to John S. Beirne on November 29, 1966.
John S. Beirne then places the deed in both his name and wife Mary L. in 1994. John died the following year on Sept. 22, 1995 and Mary inherits the home. The property was later placed into the Beirne Family 2005 Realty Trust, with Nancy L. Beirne as the trustee as of 2007..
Essex County Registry Deeds, Salem MA
Essex Northern Registry Deeds, Lawrence, MA
Mark S. Richardson
Lucy C. Richardson - June 19, 1857 - b. 564 leaf 44 - Salem Deeds
David C. Richardson - June 3, 1874 - b. 28 p. 232 - Lawrence deeds?
from Joseph Richardson - 1/5 share - Feb. 18, 1875 - b. 22 p. 499
from Joseph S. Richardson 1/5 share - May 7, 1875 - b. 34 p. 422
Addison M. Robinson - Sept. 9, 1882 - b. 69 p. 157
John Daley - Oct. 24, 1888 - b. 97 p. 571
James E. Daley - Apr. 2, 1890 - b. 105 p. 576
James E. Daley estate - Probate # 133349
Louise H. Daley - Dec. 16, 1919 - b. 413 p. 346
from Leo F. Daley 1/6 share - May 13, 1923 - b. 560 p. 576
Louise H. Daley - Sept. 8, 1931 - b. 560 p. 213
Louise H. Daley estate - died Apr. 2, 1936 - Probate #184862
Daley Heirs - Joseph F. Daley, Leo F. Daley, Marie J. Boland and Louise C. Beirne
John S. Beirne - Nov. 29, 1966 - b. 1075 p. 348
John S & Mary L. Beirne - Dec. 31, 1984 - b. 1919 p. 232
Mary L. Beirne - Sept. 22, 1995 - estate of John S.
Beirne Family 2005 Realty Trust, Nancy L. Beirne, Trustee - Jan. 9, 2007 - b. 10580 p. 138
|Historic District||Not Applicable|
|Historic Name||Daley - Beirne House|
|Architectural Style||Colonial Revival|
|Foundation||stone and brick|
|Major Alterations||Vinyl siding, replacement windows|
|Map and parcel||39-106|
|Recorded by||James S. Batchelder|
|Organization||Andover Preservation Commission|
|Date entered||November 5, 2014|